Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Table & Chairs


Look at our new table and chairs! My mom found this for us from Pier 1. The base of the table and chairs is a light green and the top a nice golden honey - a very rustic look that goes perfect in the "barn".
l
I just picked up the 4th chair (it was on back order) so you don't see it in this picture. The table needed to be assembled but it was very easy - I don't know if I can say that because I was enjoying a beer and playing with Baxter while Adam was putting it together - but it looked like it was an easy task. It's a very sturdy table and chairs.
l
Now we just have to stay home long enough to have a meal at the table. Maybe in two weekends (we're going to D.C. this weekend).

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I love that table and chairs. They really look like they could be antiques.

    Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog. And I'm doing pretty great these days. I hope you are as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Kitchen Tables looks very Amazing for your kitchen room.

    ReplyDelete