Wednesday, January 11, 2012

SkinnyTaste

I am having some trouble with my computer these days. I can open my blog but I cannot manage it so now I am here attempting to use my husband\'s iPad. I am still not in love with this contraption. I was not able to manage the blog on the iPad either until we figured out that I needed to find a blogging app. With that done, here I am, typing but not sure how to add photos or links.

I recently made two back-to-back recipes from Skinny Taste - Kalyn\'s Stuffed Cabbage Casserole and Crock Pot Bolognese Sauce.

Both were tasty! Adam said he would not ask for the cabbage dish again and I agree but the bolognese sauce was lovely! We ate it over cheese ravioli and it made enough to freeze for our next pasta meal.

Visit www.skinnytaste.com and scroll down to find the recipes.

I am now going back to figure out this iPad. Wish me luck - I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment