Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Welcome!


I've been wanting to start a blog for quite some time and after months of brainstorming what the topic would be, I've finally decided: Cooking. I am a big time foodie and always trying new recipes. Many have failed, many have been a success, and many I have altered. I'm not experienced enough to create my own recipes but I will use this site to comment on/review recipes I have tried. I also plan to do postings on restaurant experiences, as well as new cocktails I've come across. I am excited to read about your comments and expertise in the kitchen. So those of you who have ideas to share, please post!

Me enjoying a Glasbern coffee at the Glasbern Country Inn, Fogelsville, PA. I wish I could remember the contents of this lovely drink. Just a good excuse to return to the Inn!

1 comment: