Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mercado's Pizza Grill

Today Natalie and I went to lunch at the new (opened May 20) Mercado's Pizza Grill at 225 N. 2nd Street. We each had a few slices of the delicious, fresh, crispy-crunchy pizza. The interior is all new, fresh and clean with Megatouch, a jukebox and a few tvs. The menu includes pizza, appetizers, hot and cold subs, and dinner features. They are opened 7 days a week from 11:00 am to 2:00 am. They have Happy Hour specials on well drinks and drafts from 4:00 - 7:00. Located directly across from 2nd Street Pizza, and a block from Palumbo's and 2 blocks from Sam Buca's, there are plenty of late night pizza joints on restaurant row. I know Mercado's would be my top choice (then of course, to be honest, I usually choose whichever pizza is closest to where I am!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment