Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ranch Crackers

It's been quite a few days since I've posted and I'm not happy about that! Lots of things have been going on that I want to share - like my brother's 21st birthday and a friend's baby shower - but as I work on those posts, here is a recipe for one of my favorite snacks. So easy and always a crowd pleaser. This is my Aunt Donna's recipe:
12-16 oz. oyster crackers
1 package Ranch salad dressing mix (Hidden Valley)
1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
1/2-1 teaspoon dill weed
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
3/4-1 cup vegetable oil
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Combine the ranch mix, oil and herbs in a small bowl. Place the crackers in a large bowl and pour mixture over crackers. Stir to coat the crackers. Spread onto a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes until slightly browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment