Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Lunch Spot in Harrisburg

My newest post is up on the PAadventure blog.

Somethings I submitted but were cut from the post:

~~Their menu boasts specialty sandwiches – my favorites include the Caitlin (corned beef & coleslaw on rye) and the Mr. T (BBQ pork on a roll), salads, wraps and homemade soups (daily soup specials in addition to chili which is always available). I recently had some chicken noodle soup that was delicious.

~~I’ve tried the Oreo cake and the peanut butter cake – both perfectly sweet and decadent.

I already wrote about the 3rd Street Deli on this blog but wanted to share it with the readers of the PAadventure blog as well.

On Monday, the PAadventure blog will be replaced with The Savvy Grouse Blog! I'll remind everyone to take a look at the new layout on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment